New Patient Information
What will happen at your first visit to Greater Springfield Orthodontics?
Whether you have been referred by your dentist or if you have requested an appointment yourself, your specialist orthodontist will begin your appointment with a full assessment.
Your specialist orthodontist will:
- Examine your teeth, jaw, bite and profile
- X-rays are completed with our state-of-the-art technology which is both efficient and safe, using a very low dose of radiation. To find out more about the technology used by Greater Springfield Orthodontics click here.
- A full evaluation of any orthodontic requirements and recommendations will be presented to you.
- Discuss treatment options for you, estimated length of treatment and the best time to begin treatment.
- Make sure that all your questions have been answered and that you fully understand what will happen in the future. There will be no pressure to go ahead with treatment after the assessment; however, we will give our specialist recommendations.
- Provide you with a written quote for any treatment recommended.
- Offer you further appointments should you decide to go ahead with treatment.
- Send a written report to your referring dentist advising of the treatment plan.
We pride ourselves on being a caring, educated team specialising in the latest orthodontic treatments in a friendly hygienic environment.
We know your time is valuable and we pride ourselves on running on time and cherish our reputation of finishing our treatment as scheduled without excessive numbers of appointments.
Priority appointment times are reserved for those patients who require regular short visits, usually to check braces or plates, and these patients get first choice for after school times. Longer appointments may need to be scheduled at other times.
If you are unsure how long your appointment will be, or you can only make a certain time, call the friendly team and we will try and help you find the best solution.
We make safety and patient care our priority, and follow all safety requirements for sterilisation. It is our policy within this practice to provide the highest standard of care for our patients. All items are either single use disposable or heat sterilized in between each patient. You can have peace of mind that all safety precautions have been adhered to.
Get started today and fill out our New Patient Form
Greater Springfield Orthodontics
If you have any further questions about the patient experience or you are ready to make your first appointment, contact the team at Greater Springfield Orthodontics. We are here to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.